Bar Hire: Everything you need! | Great Newsome Brewery
Imagine you’re planning a party. You’ve been pretty thorough so far, covering every base as it comes; fancy lighting, homecooked food, background music. But you’ve made one mistake: there’s no beer. Your guests will be forced to either drink wine and pretend it’s not a problem, or you’ll find they’ve somehow stumbled into a nearby pub…
Thankfully, we’ve got just the thing to prevent these sorts of cataclysmic scenarios: bar hire. Whatever kind of event you’re planning, we’ll provide everything you need to pull your own pints: Hand pumps, our award-winning beer, and, of course, the bar itself!
- Pop-Up Bar Hire – £24.00
- Hand Pump Hire – £12.00
- Keg Pump Hire – £12.00
- 4.5 Gallon Pin of Beer – £54.00 (£1.50/pint)
- 9 Gallon Firkin of Beer – £98.20 (£1.36/pint)
- 30 Litre Keg of Beer – £95.00 (£1.76/pint)
Also on offer:
- Bright Beer – This is beer which, for a small fee, doesn’t require time to settle. Ideal for bar hire.
- Polycarbonate Pint Glasses – No good having all of that beer and nothing to hold it in!
- Ice Sheets – Used for keeping the casks cool in warmer environments. Ideal for bar hire, as the casks are concealed beneath the bar.
So, give us a ring on 01964 612201 to arrange our bar hire services. Alternatively, drop us an email at email@example.com – we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions or give advice.
If you’ve any questions about looking after cask beer, check out our F&Q article.