Bar Hire: Everything you need! | Great Newsome Brewery
Imagine you’re planning a party. You’ve been pretty thorough so far, covering every base as it comes; fancy lighting, homecooked food, background music. But you’ve made one mistake: there’s no beer. Your guests will be forced to either drink wine and pretend it’s not a problem, or you’ll find they’ve somehow stumbled into a nearby pub…
You don’t need me to point out that this is an absolutely catastrophic scenario, but thankfully we’ve got just the thing: bar hire. For your parties, weddings, events of any size, we’ll provide everything you need to setup your own bar: Hand pumps, pump clips, our award-winning beer, and, of course, the bar itself!
Also on offer:
- Bright Beer – This is beer which, for a small fee, doesn’t require time to settle. Ideal for bar hire.
- Plastic Seats – Re-purposed casks. We typically use these as chairs during our own events, such as our recent open mic night.
- Stretch Tents – 10m*7.5m tents. We’ll erect and deconstruct the tents for you. This package also includes flooring and LED lights.
- Polycarbonate Pint Glasses – No good having all of that beer and nothing to hold it in!
- Ice Sheets – Used for keeping the casks cool in warmer environments. Ideal for bar hire, as the casks are concealed beneath the bar.
So, give us a ring on 01964 612201 to arrange our bar hire services. Alternatively, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions or give advice.
If you’re wanting to create something a bit larger scale, we wrote a guide on setting up your own beer festival.