Online Orders FAQs | Great Newsome Brewery
We’ve received some great feedback about our online deliveries lately, and we’re incredibly grateful for everyone’s support!
A select few questions crop up time and time again, so we’ve answered them below:
When will my order arrive?
We aim to deliver local orders as soon as we’re in the area. Here’s where we’ll be heading this week:
- Tuesday (27th) — Hull | Hedon | Thorngumbald | Keyingham | Hessle | Withernsea | Holderness Villages | Brigg | Barton
- Wednesday (28th) — Beverley | Cottingham | West Hull Villages | Long Riston | Sproatley | Leven | Brandesburton | Brough | North + South Cave | Rotherham | Castleford | Driffield | Barnsley | Ossett | Wakefield
- Thursday (29th) — Hornsea | Bridlington | Scarborough | Whitby | Yorkshire Wolds | Driffield | Malton | Howden | York | Market Weighton | Pickering
- Friday (30th) — Hull | Hedon | Thorngumbald | Keyingham | Hessle | Withernsea | Holderness Villages | Beverley | Cottingham | West Hull Villages | Long Riston | Sproatley | Leven | Brandesburton | Brough | North + South Cave
Courier orders will arrive within 2-3 working days.
Where do you deliver to?
We offer discounted shipping to the following local postcodes, and deliver using our own vans:
- HU (all postcodes)
- DN 14, 18, 19, and 20
- YO 14, 15, 16, 17, 25, 41, 42, 43, and 60
For everywhere else in mainland Britain, we will use a courier service to deliver your order.
What time will you deliver my order?
Our drivers are very busy at the moment, making it challenging for us to know exactly what time they will deliver to you.
If you prefer, we can have the driver call/text you before arrival; please use the “Order Notes” box at checkout and ask us to call you 30 minutes before arrival. Alternatively, you can ask us to leave your order in a safe location.
Why isn’t your website offering me free/discounted shipping?
We currently only offer free shipping to HU postcodes on orders over £30, and provide £5 shipping on orders under £30. We also offer £5 shipping (on orders over £30) to the following postcodes:
DN14 | DN18 | DN19 | DN20 |YO14 | YO15 | YO16 | YO17 | YO25 | YO41 | YO42 | YO43 | YO60
Assuming your order qualifies for shipping discounts, then please make sure you have entered your address correctly at the checkout. Re-enter the postcode if your device pre-populates the form. If this still doesn’t succeed, then please call the office on 01964 612201 during office hours to order over the phone.
Do you want the bottles or empty mini kegs back when I have finished them?
Sadly, we can’t take them back! Simply pop them into the correct recycle bin at home.