Festivale 2020 Postponed. | Great Newsome Brewery
It is with huge regret that we are forced to postpone this year’s Festivale due to the uncertainty caused by COVID – 19 Coronavirus. The whole team including employees, volunteers and family really look forward hosting you every year and it is with a very heavy heart that we have had to come to this decision. The safety of everyone however is our highest priority.
We will assess things over the coming weeks and hope that we might be able to rearrange this later in the year. We will be ready for it by then!
This year’s charity, The Daniel Wilkinson Foundation is very much in our thoughts and we will support them with a future Festivale.
Anyone who has booked tickets will be entitled to a full refund. If you have booked and paid through our online booking partner Ticket Source you will receive an email shortly with instructions on how to claim your refund. If you have called the office or visited the brewery shop to buy tickets simply call us on 01964 612201 during office hours and we will handle your refund.
If you have any queries then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Finally we would just like to say that we really value your continued support and as a small family business it means a tremendous amount.
Keep safe and well everyone.
The Great Newsome Brewery Team.